Spring/Summer 2019 New York Fashion Week
Hair by O&M Lead Stylist, Mary Alamine
Future Updo + Greased Out Wet Looks
A strong androgynous look, with zero romance for the updo paired with wet looks on shorter hair and a unfinished knot effortlessly placed through the longer wet greased out locks.
- Divide hair into two sections using a tail comb. Spray down each section with a water spray bottle.
- Starting at the nape of the neck, take a 1 inch section. Emulsify a pea size amount of Original Mineral Project Sukuroi in your palm and apply throughout the length of the hair. Next, repeat the process with Original Mineral Frizzy Logic Shine Serum and comb through section by section with a wide tooth comb
- Once you’ve reached the top of the ear, apply Original Mineral Style Guru and push hair back using the palm of your hands and stand up pin curl clips in the grooves.
- Continue taking 1 inch sections to the top of the head until complete
- Compress side areas using Original Mineral Original Queenie and Hot Tools Black Gold Turbo Ionic Salon Dryer to heat, slick back and set.
- Use barbers tape with pin curl clips to compress sides and hold hair in place
- Tie loose unfinished knot (one loop) at the back center below the occipital bone and let it hang freely
O&M Products Used to Get the Look:
- Original Mineral Project Sukuroi A smoothing balm with camelina gold oil that repairs damaged hair.
- Original Mineral Style Guru A styling cream powered by shea butter to smooth and soften hair texture.
- Original Mineral Original Queenie: A firm hold hair spray with native Australian extract lilly pilly.
- Original Mineral Frizzy Logic Shine Serum: A luminous lightweight shine serum powered by argan and macadamia oils.